She came back this weekend and we had a great time. Her and her husband, Andy, came over for dinner on Friday night. As per usual, we spent most of the time laughing about something or other.
Saturday we planned to go to Keeneland, and were almost deterred by the rain.
Luckily, we stuck it out and ended up having a great time with a little sunshine in the end! It was fun to see a few girls I used to teach with at my first school too. Katharine has kept up with them over the years and it was nice to catch up. Megan, from over at Blissfully Burton, has the sweetest baby girl Harper who is just two weeks younger than Abbott. They loved playing together and generally stealing one another's toys. It was cute to see Abbott interact with someone so close to his age. Though I am sure he does it all the time, I rarely get to see it.
Our sweet friend's visit was the highlight at the end of a long and not so shiny week. Thanks for coming to visit Katharine and Andy, we miss you here in KY!

Yay 2 of my blogging buddies in the same post! Abbott and Harper look so stinking cute together:) So fun!
ReplyDeleteLove little A & H playing. How cute!!
ReplyDeleteI need to find this child freindly spot at Keeneland. I also need to teach my children to sit up. (ugh)
love it! love the pics!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Abbott and Harper make the cutest little couple!
ReplyDelete