Tuesday, July 26, 2011

little reader

 L is just like her daddy and I now, we all three love to read. Last week she found a cozy spot, curled up with a good book, and read for awhile. I was excited to snap a quick pick of her new little hobby!
{linking to sweet shot tuesday}
Thanks to Erin and her great photo inspiration :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how bright it is, don't you just love your 50 mm?! Once I had mine I didn't know what I had done without it.

    Love this picture, we do tons of reading around here too. I can't imagine it not being that way, so perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly precious and the lighting is fantastic!

    I got the same lens last month and I have so much fun with all that extra light being captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..she is adorable. Pretty lighting too :)

    ReplyDelete