You are a VERY active little girl! This might be the reason you have been a such a daddy's girl lately, though I think we all know you always have been. When it comes to jumping, running, chasing, hiding, jumping, jumping, jumping...daddy is definitely the one you look for.
Today we picked you up from Gigi and Poppy's and as soon as we got home you were ready to play with you daddy. You gave him a break for a minute or two and only required he read you a story.
(Don't worry, those aren't real boo-boo's, Gigi just bought you a new box of band-aids that you were very anxious to try out.)
Story time didn't last too long however, and you were ready for some real fun pretty quickly. I figured it was the perfect time to pull out the camera and capture some of your sweet memories, since my main job these days during wild rumpus time is that of 'observer.'
Up in the air you and daddy went, over and over. You wouldn't take no for an answer! You giggled and squealed as he jumped and jumped and jumped with you. I think you should know you have the best daddy in the world. He plays with you for hours!Daddy got a little tired, but you helped him right back up with no problem! After awhile you decided it might be time to let your baby doll play, so all three of your started 'jumping in a line.' You are very good at letting Daddy know exactly what you want to do! That doesn't surprise me, I think Daddy thinks you learned that from me.
Someday I think you will grow out of jumping around the living room with Daddy. You will probably have other things you like to do and that will be okay too. I sure bet that Daddy and I will miss these times then, no matter how tired they might make us when we participate or even just watch!
You are just so special, and we love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
Your little girl is absolutely adorable! Love her blue eyes! I wish I had been so camera crazy when my kids were smaller! They grow up so fast!
ReplyDeleteI love that Laurelei is obsessed with band-aids!! Ivy had the same obsession for about a year! :)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter sounds SO much like mine! We also go through lots and lots of band-aids in our house :) She's adorable!
ReplyDelete