{I am doing an extra post today, so sorry for the blog-roll over load! :) A blogging friend just started a new little link party and I didn't want to go back on my word that I would participate!}
{Linking to Thankful Thursdays at Blissfully Burton.}
{Linking to Thankful Thursdays at Blissfully Burton.}
I woke up this morning feeling very thankful for family, so this comes at a great time! I am so, so thankful for Matt's family for all the help they have given us in taking care of L this summer. Especially Dana, who takes on a 4th! kiddo almost everyday for us. That's love!
I am thankful for my mom. She's had one heck of a summer and still mananged to bring me lunch everyday for about the first 5 weeks of bedrest! She has been by my side helping along the way since L was born, and I have a feeling it won't change with baby Abbott either!
And I am thankful for Matt, who I love more every single day! could I be lucky enough to have a more awesome husband?
Finally, I am thankful that we will have made it all the way to 29 weeks tomorrow! Abbott is growing strong and healthy every single little day he stays inside, and God has been so faithful to answer these prayers for our family.



Thanks for playing along! :) I love your pictures - they are great! I ran into Kathy Y. yesterday and she was giving me updates. I'm glad Abbott is still safely inside and growing!
ReplyDelete