{I'm linking up again today with this kind of love: What I'm Loving Wednesday}
one. I am loving that we got to see Abbott again on the ultrasound Monday. This sweet little picture of his arm and hand makes me smile! (Does it look like he is holding a little marble in there to anyone else? hmm..)
two. I am loving that my sweet, sweet hubby took me on a little relaxing 'stay-cation' at a nearby resort this weekend. Since I am somewhat forbidden to leave town or really a bed for that matter, it was just what the doctor ordered! (well, kind of!) We enjoyed some great alone time and I even got out of the room for a couple hours by the pool. I'll have to give more details in a post soon. I am loving him so much, as always!
three. I am loving the book I am reading, The Help. My sister convinced me it was worth my while and I am totally hooked. Such a must- must- read people! I am trying to slow down as I am on page 270-something and I just started Saturday. Do your book characters ever become 'your people,' and you know your going to be sad when they leave you? This is that kind of a book!
four. I am loving all my sweet friends and family and all there help this summer. People have been coming through the wood work to help us out, and we couldn't do it alone! A special shout out to Dana, Matt's parents and family, my wonderful mother and step dad, people who have sent emails, my co-workers, past co-workers to have offered to help me this year in the classroom! xoxoxo, I am blessed!
five. speaking of help, my fabulous old team-teacher came by for a pick me up last week, it was just what I needed! Miss YOU Katharine!
six. I am loving the story behind this picture. You will simply have to come back and read all about it soon! :)
Happy Wednesday!


Your blog is too cute and I am your newest follower! I cant wait to see the Help!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to read the help... I hear it's good! Stopping over from the link-up :)
ReplyDelete{I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}
I'm loving you loves and your sweet little family! Thanks for visiting our blog:) I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are adorable! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDeleteyaye! I loved visiting you too! Maybe if things work out, we can go see the The Help together in Lex! It comes out the 10th :)
ReplyDelete