Here are some of my favorite new pictures of L since I started playing around with the lens. (Be advised: I haven't read a thing about how to use my lens yet, so the quality is a little bit lacking still. :)
I'm not really aspiring to ever be anything more than an amateur, mommy photographer, but I've learned that a good camera and lens is going to save us a ton when it comes to family pictures. We got our Nikon D-60 right before L was born, and I never really feel like I need to pay someone to take pictures of her since she is always behind the lens of my camera anyway!
These are BEAUTIFUL shots, Patrice! Yay for a new lens! Makes life just a little more fun!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great shots, Patrice! I am totally with you. I never want to be anything more than an "amateur mommy photographer" but I want to be a good one! : ) We don't take our kids for professional pics anymore either. I still just have the kit lens for my D-40 but I want the one you got! So fun! That first photo is breathtaking. She is so beautiful, gorgeous blue eyes! Can't wait to see what sweet baby Abbott looks like! : )
ReplyDelete