I am linking up again today with WILW!
one. I am LOVING my birthday week :). My husband got me out of the house Sunday to go see Harry Potter and it was well worth the fatigue it caused the rest of the day. (Not loving that HP is over!)
two. Loving that I got to spend an entire day with this one yesterday. I am missing our sweet summer alone time lately, so it was just what the doctor ordered!
three. I am loving the new Kate Spade diaper bag Matt got me for my birthday! Can we say stylish? Now I just need sweet baby things to go inside. He is the best!
four. So in love with waking up next to these two reading stories in bed this morning. (Although they seem to not be so in love with me taking a picture of their special moment first thing!)
five. Loving the new camera lens my mom and step dad got me for my birthday! It's going to take some practice, but I can't wait to use this...
to take even better pictures than this first attempt...
six. Finally, I am loving having finished the baby's nursery art, (you can find it here at our Lemon Tree Blog today) meaning I am one step closer to being done with Abbott's nursery! yay!
Can't wait to see what you are loving too! Happy Wednesday!

I'm looking forward to going to see HP on Saturday. I'm not loving that it's over, either.
ReplyDeleteHappy Humpday!
Such a fun post and I love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteIlove the diaper bag!
ReplyDeleteThat diaper bag is ADORABLE! The picture of them reading is so, so cute too! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDelete