Friday, September 9, 2011

35 Weeks and a Sweet 16!

Today we have two things to celebrate!

one. First, my little brother turned 16 yesterday! I cannot believe that he have his permit and will be driving soon. Both brothers are now 16 and officially permitted to drive. It is crazy how fast they have grown up. We had a good time last night at my mom's eating pizza and celebrating Harrison.
 (These are just the sweetest grandparents of all time! It was so nice to see them too!)

Laurelei was also well loved on and entertained by the family there. She loves her uncles! Poor Jackson spent a good amount of time wrangling her and learning just how difficult it is to put shoes on a 2 year old.
And of course Laurelei gave her Gigi some loving too.
(I love this picture of the two of them, it might be my new favorite! 
Isn't my mom gorgeous? I want to look just like her when I am a Gigi, okay?)

A good time was had by all!

two. And the second thing to celebrate? We are 35 weeks today. I never thought I would make it this far. (Be prepared for me to say that every week from now on I think...) I am feeling okay, just extremely heavy these days. My contractions haven't slowed down as much as I'd like, but they are also not putting me into active labor yet. I am stuck somewhere in between a fairly uncomfortable pregnancy and a new baby. Blah! Of course we are still feeling extremely blessed that Abbott has been doing so well, and we'll give him all the time he needs in there to grow.
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are just precious... And YEA for 35 weeks!! :) I'm so happy for you and Baby Abbott! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 35 wks! And side note you are as gorgeous as your mom ... So no worries there.

    Ps happy bday Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love your cute preg pics!
    Miss you tons!! Cant wait to see that babyface when he arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Harrison is 16, he looks so old in those pictures!! Where is that boy from the wedding?!

    The pictures are beautiful! Your mom looks gorgeous and that is one adorable set of grandparents. :) Love the pics of you beside Abbott's bedding too, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete