Friday, September 23, 2011

He's here!

 Abbott Matthew Burlew
September 20, 2011/ 11:53am
6lbs, 10oz- 19.5inches
Abbott Matthew Burlew made his debut Tuesday morning at 36 weeks. We are overjoyed to have our sweet little one with us! There are so any details I simply cannot wait to share, from the story of his birth to the way Laurelei loves her little brother, but for now I am just soaking up every little second of cuddling I can. I am sure I will be back soon with a little more energy and a story or two.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, Baby Abbott! I hope you all are doing well!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your little family! What a great size for 36 weeks!!! Good job Abbott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you all! Can't wait to hear how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most precious picture of baby Abbott. Congratulations! So glad he is here and everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete