Laurelei has her own way of singing the abc's as I am sure all children do at one point or the other. We have been lucky enough to hear this song on repeat, about 50 times a day, since L learned it at school a couple of weeks ago. My mom told me I should write it down and keep it somewhere, so I used Word and did just that. It goes a little something like this...
I think I might have to print it off and frame it for her room or something. It is just too sweet, and makes me smile when I think of it. How I wish I could capture this time in her life and just bottle it up!
We have a great video of her singing it on our camcorder, but haven't been able to download it yet, so here is one from my phone taken right after she learned it. Her lyrics have changed just a little since this video, but it is sweet none the less!

Oh, goodness. That is so precious! I wish I had recorded exactly how Avery and Tyson said it at first. I love how they all have their own take on it. So fun! And you made that so fantastic that it definitely needs to be framed! : )
ReplyDeletei love how you made her ABC's look like that! very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteL's ABCs are just precious! Cute little thing:)
ReplyDeletePerfect. It definitely should be framed in her room. Love the way you laid it out too.
ReplyDelete