We are all mostly healthy again! Yay! And Laurelei's ENT appointment went very well yesterday, whew.
I am thankful for Matt taking care of so much around here. He's pretty great.
Harrison turned 16 today! I am so very thankful for having him as a little brother. I can't wait to spend sometime with him tonight celebrating.
And last but not least, I am VERY thankful to have our bathroom finished, finally! Woo HOO! It has been a long time coming, but was worth the wait. I love everything about the way it turned out. Now Abbott can come and we will all be ready, house included!
Here are a few pictures of the finished product...
It is nearly impossible to get a good picture because the bathroom is very, very tiny! Our goal for this remodel was to do it as cheaply as possible without sacrificing our style, and I think we did it. I LOVE the simple subway tile in the shower, and the slate floor really makes a difference I think too. The little details are mostly new (i.e. the towel hooks, mirror, light fixture...) but we kept the big items to save on cost (like the vanity, faucet, and toilet.) There were a few hidden fees we didn't anticipate before we tore down the walls, but all in all we came in right around budget!
{linking to Thankful Thursday}

Absolutely gorgeous, Patrice! Love it.
ReplyDeleteSo glad everyone is beginning to feel better. Whew. Sick houses are no fun for anyone!
the bathroom looks great!! did you make your topiary? i've been meaning to make 2 for my kitchen all summer...whoops! that never got done!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!! :)
I absolutely love your bathroom! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete