I am getting into that very uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. Thanks to long work days I am sleeping pretty soundly through the night, but it hasn't done too much for the aches and pains. I know Abbott needs a little more time in there to grow, but I am becoming more and more ready to have him here every single day. The baby daydreaming has taken over all of my other thoughts in full force. Luckily for us L hasn't been sleeping well through the nights lately, so we've had plenty of practice giving up those precious twilight hours. I think we are more the ready!
I think Matt is thankful for the bathroom re-model right now. It's the only thing standing in the way of us being perfectly ready for Abbott to be here. I would be beyond anxious for his arrival and likely driving Matt insane by now if I wasn't terrified about him coming in the mist of all this dust! So, I'll wait my 4.5 weeks a little more quietly for now.
Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, God has been so faithful to answer them all of course!
Congratulations on 32 weeks! You look fantastic! I will continue to pray for you and Abbott that he stays put and grows big and strong :) Can't wait for his arrival!
ReplyDelete