Laurelei loves to go to church. Getting her ready 6 days a weak is usually like running a marathon, but not on Sundays. She gets so excited to see her 'friends' and go to her big class as she calls it. It might have more to do with the play dough some days than anything else, but we love that she gets so excited about it!
This morning we were listening to the radio in the car on the way there and an old worship song came on the radio. When the song was over, Laurelei just kept on singing and told Matt she really liked that song. Then she proceeded to beg us to sing it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again! We felt a little silly at first, especially since we could only really remember one verse, but then we just couldn't get over how cute it was. I got a little video of it, though I hope it doesn't make you nauseated since we were in the car and it's quite bumpy! The song is "holy, holy, holy! Lord God almighty..." You'll notice, I am sure, how Laurelei says poly instead of holy, though I am sure God doesn't mind. :)
When we got home she was begging to watch her video, and requested that we remake it because she didn't like it "bery much." So, here is a second take, which she was even more unsatisfied with! (I wonder who she might take after...?)
She might have forgotten the words, but I love how she inserts her own little verse..."My God made me..." What a sweet sound that is to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment