Monday, August 29, 2011

Belly Love

My sweet, adoring husband obliged me in a mini-belly shoot this weekend. Knowing this could be our last pregnancy, I really wanted some professional pregnancy photos. In light of recent events I became very aware that both timing and finances probably didn't warrant a full-out photo-shoot for us anymore. So, we took our camera and got to work ourselves. A combination of the dreaded swelling and what I like to call 'bed rest, over-medicated eyes,' kept me from getting any full body shots, but here is some belly love I wanted to share with you!

(p.s. I am aware that they are mostly the same shot. I just couldn't pick my favorite. AND I was about to pass out almost as soon as I squeezed myself into this dress, so this is what we got!)
Which one do you think is the best? I want to pick a favorite!

8 comments:

  1. They are all great but I like the first one the best:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are ADORABLE!!!!!! And what a beautiful dress! This better be maternity or I will be jealous you could still fit into regular clothes! haha Love these. No one cares about the face anyways, just the bump! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one the best!! Such a cute idea:) I'm sitting here with my pregnant friend and she is in LOVE with your blue dress! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I actually got the dress from Banana Republic. It's not technically maternity but a very forgiving wrap dress, that doesn't really fit anymore (Hence the 'belly only' shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Hmm, I think the 3rd one. I like how you can see the bow on the dress too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the profile- so pretty! And the last one is great because you can see your belly and your ring :) I like the 4th one too- makes your body look so cute. So hard to choose but I think I have to go with the profile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all precious but I love the first one with the "waiting for Abbott" sign. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first 2 are my favorites but they are all amazing! How fun! And I love the blue dress. Wow.

    ReplyDelete