Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


1. I am loving family time this week. I realize that soon we'll have a little distraction in the way of a new tiny human, so I'm investing in Matt and L as much as I can. This weekend L woke up early (no surprise!) on Sunday and we were all so tired. L climbed into bed with us and started making a tent out of the covers. This escalated quickly into a three-twin sheet tent that took over 3/4 of her bedroom and is still standing. She loved playing in it, and I loved seeing her excitement over something so simple! I am really enjoying starting new things with our little L as she grows!!
2. I am loving this plush bunny from RH Baby & Child. I keep thinking that it's silly to buy another little toy for the baby before he's even here, but if this is our last sweet little newborn, isn't okay to spoil him just a little too? Hmm...
3. I am loving that I got a little bit done in my classroom this week. It wasn't much, but whoever walks in next week to teach, whether it be me or someone else, I think we'll be somewhat ready. What a load off!

  4. I am loving HGTV Design Star. I just discovered it last season, but I've been waiting all year for it to come back. It's only a couple of episodes in, but there are some great designers. This weeks room by Mark, Karl and Meg was awesome! My favorite designers so far are Karl, Kelli, Meg and Tyler. Anyone else watching this show? I LOVE it!
5. I am loving our new bedroom arrangement. I tend to make my husband rearrange our house furnishings fairly often, but it's always in the interest of saving space! We have a little house, and I am desperately trying to make sure sweet baby Abbott and all his things fit perfectly! Anyway, our bedroom is feeling spacious and making me smile now. Oh, and now when I hear the pitter-patter of L's little feet in the morning, they are aiming at my side of the bed. I love that access!

6. And speaking of the pitter-patter of little feet, I am loving those sweet little feet. No matter how early they wake us up in the morning, they are always carrying our precious little Laurelei, and it's always a joy to snuggle her!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment