Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Big and little things...

Here are some of the big and little things I'm loving this week...
one.  I'm loving that my husband told me the bathroom will be done Saturday. SATURDAY!!! Then we can get our dusty house back in order, get the last bit of baby goodies down from the attic and be ready for baby!!! Yay!! Oh, and L will get to take a bath in her new tub, no more kitchen sink! :)
two.  I'm loving my sweet husband for taking such good care of me. I was totally pampered yesterday with a manicure and pedicure at the Baby Belly spa. It was such a great way to relax, and got me out of the house for a little while which felt pretty good I must say.

three. I'm loving that after a couple of days of absolute toddler-tantrum torture, L and I had the best morning ever today. We ate breakfast, got dressed without a fit and cuddled for a little extra time. The new morning routine seemed to work great, so I'm hoping for a repeat tomorrow for sure!.
four.  I'm loving these project ideas from Pinterest! (And that I have a little time to maybe get them done in the next couple of weeks?)


five. I'm loving that I have gotten to have some quality time talking to good friends this week. My best friend Jessica from Dayton called and we finally got to chat for a few minutes! And of course Katharine always provides a good laugh and lots of perspective, we need to do that more often ok? :) (I do not love the fact that both of these great friends don't live in town!)

six. I love that Abbott could be here in just about 3 weeks! I will be welcoming that little boy with open arms and simultaneously loving the fact that the longest pregnancy ever will be over. 
(and this is the last time I do show this picture I promise, but I am loving these pictures 
my sweet husband took still, and all the positive feedback about them :)

{linking up with finding joy}
friday favorite things | finding joy
and
{linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday}

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! :) YEA for a great morning with little L {love the photos!}... And those Pin projects are awesome! You are such a trooper!
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love that last photo! Your husband seems to be very talented! I am on Pinterest...though, I'm taking an extended sabbatical, because (let's face it)...I was addicted! Ha! So many great ideas and beautiful things in one place!

    Have a lovely Friday! :)
    --Abigail @ Rear Window

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing photo!!!! I would want to show that again, too :) I am expecting a little boy in late Dec/early Jan and that is very inspiring to me, but I know I will not look as beautiful! that dress is just AMAZING!!!! I am loving pinterest, too... so inspiring! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete