{So, I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm loving Wednesday}
one. I am loving that our bathroom has walls again. I hope that it is done soon!
two. I am loving this little girl from afar today, and so excited that she is coming to visit me at the hospital tonight!
three. I am also loving her precious little shoes. She loves them and they look super comfortable. Tiny Toms are such a smart creations!
four. I am loving that despite the woes we are having today at the hospital, we have made it past the 32 week mark with Abbott, which is further than I originally expected. So, no matter what happens, he has the best chance possible.
five. I love that Matt sent this 'wordle' file to me to cheer me up a little bit. I thought it was incredibly sweet.
six. And I am absolutely loving the fact that no matter when it is, sometime in the next 7 weeks we will all be holding the real baby Abbott, and not just one of a million ultrasounds.

No comments:
Post a Comment