Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Abbott's Nursery!

I finally get to share what we've been up to in the 'little' room in our house. I don't have a lot to say about it, mostly because I used up all my energy writing the post for Lemon Tree Creations about it, so I'll just leave you with my favorite pictures. You can see ALL of the details over on LTC today here. Hope you will check it out!
 
This is unofficially 'officially' the final product. It still feels a little empty, but even just adding the little shower gifts we got the other day has made it feel a little more warm and inviting. I think I'm just waiting for it to actually be lived in, and then I am sure it will feel completely finished :).

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! love the beadboard! i wanted to do that if we were having a boy, too. curtains are pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete