{linking up with lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday}
one. This morning L got herself dressed. I mean, completely dressed herself. She is wearing pull-ups pretty much exclusively now, so after a little potty break she picked out her own clothes and put on her own undies, pants and shirt. I'm not going to lie, it is convenient, but extremely eye-opening too! We have one strong-willed, big girl on our hands.
two. Today is my first day not going to work because of bedrest. Last week I was in the hospital everyday that I missed. Today, when everyone else went to work I just...stayed here. It was a weird feeling. Makes me really ready for baby, as I feel completely useless just sitting around at home while someone else does ALL of my jobs.
three. I'd rather spend time organizing my house and redecorating than doing almost anything else. Any ideas how I can satisfy this need from the couch? I have about a million and one 'projects' I'd like to get done for Lemon Tree, but many of them aren't totally feasible from my current seated position.
four. (And this is a big one!!!) I am OBSESSED with Pinterest currently. I say currently, but I am not sure I am expecting this obsession to subside anytime soon. I kid you not, sometimes when I can't sleep I flip through the app on my phone and I swear it literally makes even my dreams more beautiful! The pictures, ideas, freshness of people's (or people stealing other peoples'...) ideas are just completely inspiring. My to-do list has gotten soooo long after a few good 'pinning' sessions. I have also started to notice that the later you check out the pins, the more interesting the 'pinners' get. I mean, at some point past midnight there is an unnatural amount of people with weird animal picture obsessions hanging out there. I promise that is not me! I also think it will be worthwhile to dedicate an entire post someday to ideas that 'cross-the-line.' And you know what I am talking about, those people who stick there freshly newborn baby in an entire bowl of sticky candy to get a good photo op or something?
Anyway, before I go I want to share some of my current Pinterest inspiration and how I've used it this weekend...
mustaches!
photo ideas!
{check here for more photos, though they are all pretty much the same :)}

I love Pinterest. It has so many great ideas!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you on the pinterest phase...I think it will last! It is so addicting:-) Sorry to hear you are on bedrest...that just means not much longer right? I say grab the remote and catch up on some shows. The work will still be there another day:-)
ReplyDeleteLaurelei is such a doll, those first pics are hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Pinterest. It.Is.Amazing. I started/became addicted while I was in the hospital. With nothing else to do and a poor selection of tv channels, I spent about 75% of my time on there. It's just so pretty!
I liked your belly picture so much that I pinned it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I LOVE your pictures! and your girl is just ADORABLE. I can't believe she dresses herself already :) My girl tries every morning and gets so frustrated when she needs help.
ReplyDeleteNew follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com